We may use third-party analytics services on the Site, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, web server logs and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of the Site. The information collected through these means may be dis-closed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Site. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics services, please visit the link below:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The personal information/data provided to us by you during the course of usage of fixxinproducts.com and fixxinproducts.com will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 05 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example Shiprocket for shipping assistance.
We accept payments through Razorpay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Razorpay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see the Razorpay Payment Policy details for more details.